Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Engagement

October 26, 2013

As a little girl I looked forward to the day I would be proposed too and always wondered how it would be done. Never in a million years would I have imagined a proposal so perfect, and so special. He thought of everything from a hidden photographer, to what we would be doing afterword's.

Jaron had told me not to make plans for that upcoming Saturday because he had a surprise for me. I hate surprises and did everything possible to find out what was going to happen. We had already been ring shopping so I had a hunch that he was going to propose. My mom however made sure I wouldn't find out by telling me that he hadn't even asked them for their blessing first. Even with this knowledge I was hoping my mom was lying and that he would be proposing.

He picked me up early in the morning and we began a long drive. I had no clue where we were going but eventually we passed the Utah border so I knew we would be doing something there. As we were approaching Farmington, Jaron asked me to put on a blind fold. I completely trusted him so I tied it over my face. Being me, I began to get really car sick but luckily we arrived quickly. He had me keep my blind fold on while he walked me to some seats. By now I knew what was going on and I had already started crying.

Jaron plays the guitar and had written me a beautiful song. He told me I could take off my blind fold when I heard my name. Then he began to sing and play, the song was about how much he loved Autumn time, and how I had changed his life. When I took of the blind fold I was surrounded by beautiful trees with the leaves changing. After the song was over he got down on one knee and proposed to me while I was sobbing. I, as you probably know, said yes!

Here are some pictures from the proposal that were done by my sister-in-law Valerie.

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment